Basic Yoga Fundamentals part 2
with Patricia Parsons
Saturday February 17, 2018 (1-3pm)
In this workshop we will continue to explore the basics of yoga with modifications. This workshop is perfect for those that are new to yoga, or just wanting to explore and deepen their practice with basic fundamentals
We will learn:
- What to expect in a Hatha yoga class, structure of a class, etc.
- Proper alignment in all postures, including sitting, standing, etc.
- Modication of postures for body type and physical limitations
- Six movements of the spine
- Learn basic meditation techniques
- An introduction to breath and proper breathing techniques
This workshop is available to all levels and no yoga experience is necessary. We will end the workshop and practice with time for tea and discussion. Lots of time to ask questions.
REGISTER WITH PAYMENT